There’s many research that have proven that virgin coconut oil is have wonderful benefits for health. It’s valuable both for internal and external uses. No wonder this oil is also known as the miracle oil.
Here is the list of several benefits of virgin coconut oil :
* Reduces risk of atherosclerosis and heart disease
* Reduces risk of cancer and other degenerative conditions.
* Helps prevent bacterial, viral, fungal infections.
* Supports immune system function.
* Helps prevent osteoporosis.
* Helps control diabetes.
* Promotes weight loss.
* Supports healthy metabolic function.
* Provides an immediate source of energy.
* Supplies fewer calories than other fats.
* Supplies important nutrients necessary for good health.
* Improves digestion and nutrient absorption.
* Has a mild delicate flavor.
* Is highly resistant to spoilage (long shelf life).
* Is heat resistant (the healthiest oil for cooking).
* Helps keep skin soft and smooth.
* Helps prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin.
* Helps protect against skin cancer and other blemishes.
* Functions as a protective antioxidant.
* Does not contain cholesterol.
* Does not increase blood cholesterol level.
* Does not contribute to atherosclerosis or heart disease.
* Does not promote cancer or any other degenerative disease.
* Does not contribute to weight problems.
The use of Virgin Coconut Oil is very flexible at all, because it can be used for various diseases. The principle works when used for disease
in it can be consumed with a drink, but when used for external disease is smeared on the wound or sore. Coconut oil can also be used as cooking oil and butter substitutes.